"RheinBurgenWeg" hiking package
The RheinBurgenWeg trail meanders its way up and downhill on eleven-day stages – passing rugged cliff faces and medieval castles, while providing superb views to the romantic Rhine Valley. Follow the exciting myths and legends on one of the loveliest stages from Boppard to St. Goar over 24 km and enjoy a hiking tour amid a superb natural landscape. On the return leg to Boppard you might like to take a boat trip on the Rhine.
Stay the night in a 3-star hotel/guesthouse right in the centre of the town.
On the first night sumptuous wines from Bopparder Hamm can be sampled. On the final day and well-fuelled after breakfast, your journey continues. Take the chairlift to get to two wonderful viewing points: the Vierseenblick and the Gedeonseck.
- 2 nights including breakfast in a 3-star hotel/guesthouse in the centre of town, 'Wanderbares Deutschland' premium host
- Individual hike on the RheinBurgenWeg, including information about the hike
- Boat trip with Köln-Düsseldorfer boat
- Wine tasting
- Journey in the chair-lift to the viewing points on Gedeonseck & Vierseenblick
- Free entry to the town museum
- Free travel by train & bus in the VRM area
3-star Hotel at the river:
Double room rate from 132,- € per person / Single room rate from 180,- € per person
3-star guesthouse in town:
Double & single room rate from 110,- € per person
For booking or questions please contact:
Tourist Information Boppard, Market Square, DE - 56154 Boppard
Phone 0049 - 6742 3888 / Fax 0049 - 6742 - 81402